Did you attend Ferny Hills State School (or Ferny Way State School)?
2020 will mark the 50th anniversary of the school. We are looking for memorabilia.
One of the best parts about celebrating an anniversary is sharing memories with each other. We’d love to hear yours, and include it in our anniversary materials.
We will gladly accept any submissions relating to the school including: photographs, slides, uniforms, awards, medals, ribbons, newspaper articles, newsletters, school correspondence and student work.
Also, if you attended the school and would like to share your story with us, we’d love to include in our ‘where are they now’ display.
For all submissions, please contact the school at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 3550 5444.
To stay informed about all the upcoming events for the 50th anniversary keep an eye on the Ferny Hills State School P&C Facebook page.
- Provides benefits and pensions to current and former serving members of the Australian Defence Force, their family and Carers.
☎ 13 52 54
- Provides payments and services that can help you, or someone you provide care for, use health services or buy medicines.
242 Gympie Rd, Strathpine 4500
- An interpreting service provided by the Department of Immigration and Border Protection
☎ 13 14 50
- Scamwatch is run by the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC). It provides information to consumers and small business about how to recognise, avoid and report scams.
☎ 1300 795 995
- Albany Creek Library
16 Ferguson Street, Albany Creek 4035
☎ (07) 3264 5267
- Arana Hills Library
63 Cobbity Cres, Arana Hills 4054
☎ (07) 3351 3401
- Strathpine Library
1 Station Street, Strathpine 4500
☎ (07) 3480 6698
- North Lakes Library
10 The Corso, North Lakes 4509
☎(07) 3480 9900
- Meals on Wheels Pine Rivers and District Inc. is an Incorporated Association operating as Registered Charity, providing meals and social contact to the community of Pine Rivers and District, enriching their lives and the lives of our volunteers and staff.
☎ (07) 3285 2532
- Lifeline is a national charity that provides all Australians experiencing a personal crisis with access to phone, online and face-to-face suicide prevention and crisis support services.
☎ 13 11 14
- My Aged Care can help you find information about aged care services and what you need to do to receive them.
☎ 1800 200 422
- Anglicare Southern Queensland is an Anglican not-for-profit organisation providing care and support services. Anglicare SQ’s services are here to help support you and those close to you, live the life you want.
☎ 1300 610 610
- Matthew is 21 years old with severe autism and dyspraxia, and is assisted by a support worker. Horan Courier Services (HCS) is a social enterprise to give a meaningful life to a young man with autism. HCS is dedicated to customer service and affordability, specializing in small parcels, documents and PO Box pick-ups. HCS can deliver or collect any small to medium sized items, with a same day delivery service.