Energy and Water Ombudsman Queensland provides a free, fair and independent dispute resolution service for unresolved complaints with your electricity, gas or water supplier.
We can help with:
• High bills, estimated bills and disputed accounts
• Payment plans and access to hardship programs
• Credit issues, including being debt listed
• Disconnection or restriction of supply
• Connection or transfer issues
• Poor customer service or marketing practices
If you’ve contacted your electricity, gas or water company about an issue and it hasn’t been fixed, or you’re unhappy with the outcome, contact us for help. Visit www.ewoq.com.au or call 1800 662 837.