ADA Australia is a not-for-profit, independent, community-based advocacy service with more than 25 years’ experience in supporting and improving the well-being of older people and people with disability. We provide information and individual advocacy support to people receiving or are seeking to access government funded aged care services in Queensland.
We can provide free and independent support with:
• Accessing aged care services
• Understanding your rights and responsibilities
• Addressing care or support related concerns with your service providers
• Communicating your preferences
• Information about service agreements, fees, statements and budgets
• Issues related to your care or support plan
• Making referrals for assessments and additional services.